EXPECT BIG THINGS AT SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS 2015
It is our pleasure to invite you to Scientific Sessions 2015. Scientific Sessions is the leading cardiovascular conference for basic, translational, clinical and population science. Join us for this world-class conference that features excellent science every year.
The American Heart Association’s annual meeting offers a unique opportunity to gather with colleagues from around the world in an exciting educational and professional environment. The scope and quality of the scientific exchange make Scientific Sessions the premier cardiovascular research and instructional meeting in the world.
Why Should You Exhibit
- Access to over 17,000 cardiovascular healthcare experts at the world’s most prestigious cardiovascular meeting and scientific exchange.
- Opportunity to build relationships with existing and targeted customers.
- Interact with key opinion leaders in the industry.
Science & Technology Hall Marketing Program
Every year we work hard to find the best ways to market the exhibit hall to drive engagement between attendees and exhibitors. Here are the many ways this year’s exhibit hall is being promoted to both domestic and international attendees.
- Banner ads and 2 articles in up to 4 digital Conference Preview emails, reaching 450,000 prospective attendees, AHA members and industry professionals.
- Advertisement in the Sunday, November 8 Dr. Bag, distributed door to door at hotels and onsite to 8,800 attendees.
- Published in the Conference Preview as one of the top “Don’t Miss” reasons to attend Scientific Sessions, mailed to 13,000 attendees, members and industry professionals.
- Highlighted in the Preliminary Program, mailed out prior to Scientific Sessions to over 85,000 attendees, members and industry professionals, in addition to online distribution.
- Other promotions including advertisements in the onsite Final Program and onsite signage, Exhibitor List on the Scientific Sessions News page, Exhibit Hall map on the Scientific Sessions website, and promotion in the center spread of the official onsite Daily Newspaper Sunday – Tuesday with circulation to 15,000 attendees each day.
- A dedicated publication, the Science & Technology Hall Planner, to guide attendees through the exhibit hall with exhibitor listings by alpha and product category and an exhibit hall map.
Scientific Sessions Marketing Program
A well attended conference has a fully integrated advertising, public relations and e-marketing campaign to promote the event. Here are just some of the ways Scientific Sessions is being promoted:
- Dedicated conference preview and registration campaigns to potential domestic and international attendees: print and digital
- Cardiology Specialties campaigns: emails, programming, etc., for each segment
- Chief of Staffs, medical schools, and regional outreach: print and digital
- Live message campaign to various prospective attendee lists
- Medical Journal advertising: NEJM, AAAS, Nature Events, Lancet, Journal of Clinical Investigation, MD Conference Express and more.
- Latin American campaign with emails translated to Spanish
- Robust social media campaign
- Local Orlando advertising
Scientific Sessions Attendance Figures
|2010 Chicago||2011 Orlando||2012 Los Angeles||2013 Dallas||2014 Chicago|
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
- Only select vendors are approved to contact exhibitors about exhibit services and sponsorship opportunities. View list of official contractors.
- OnPeak is the official housing contractor for AHA/ASA Conferences. No other hotel/housing provider is authorized to contact you on behalf of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Be cautious of any company claiming to sell/rent any AHA/ASA Conference attendee list. AHA/ASA has no association with these companies nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark. AHA/ASA does not sell/rent attendee email addresses to any third party. AHA/ASA and its registration company, Convention Data Services, only rent attendee mail addresses to exhibitors for one-time use, before and after AHA/ASA Scientific Conferences.
- If you have any questions or concerns about any correspondence or solicitation that you receive seemingly on our behalf please reach out to Julie Davis, Sr. Manager, Exhibits at email@example.com for clarification.