EXPECT BIG THINGS AT SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS 2016
It’s our pleasure to invite you to Scientific Sessions 2016 to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana, November 13-15, 2016. Scientific Sessions is the leading cardiovascular conference for basic, translational, clinical and population science.
The American Heart Association’s annual meeting offers a unique opportunity to gather with colleagues from around the world in an exciting educational and professional environment. The scope and quality of the scientific exchange make Scientific Sessions the premier cardiovascular research and instructional meeting in the world.
from over 1,000 invited speakers of the world’s top leaders in the areas of cardiovascular disease —as well as a chance to experience more than 200 exhibitors showcasing the latest Cardiovascular technology and resources.
Why You Should Exhibit
- Access to more than 17,000 cardiovascular healthcare experts at the world’s most prestigious cardiovascular meeting and scientific exchange.
- Opportunity to build relationships with existing and targeted customers.
- Interact with key opinion leaders in the industry.
- 3,807 Abstracts presented in poster & oral sessions
- 36 Late-Breaking Clinical Trials were presented and discussed in 2015
- 24,657 mentions on social media, 181.9 million in reach, #AHA15 trended on Twitter for 2 days
- 1,192,376 Virtual Attendance
- Coverage of more than 5.1 billion media impressions from major media outlets including the Associated Press, New York Times, Fox News, Time, MSN, NBC News, Web MD, Reuters wire service and U.S. News & World Report.
How We Drive Attendees to the Science & Technology Hall
We work hard to drive engagement between attendees and exhibitors. You can expect:
- Dedicated hours for visiting booths: More than eight hours of restricted programming
- Coffee breaks: Inside the hall
- Free lunches: For attendees in Product Theaters on the exhibit hall floor
- Wifi and charging lounges: Attendees can power up and get online without ever leaving the hall
- EP and Interventional Central: Bringing official programming to the exhibit hall floor — and attendees within steps of your booth
- Meet-the-Trialist: A stage inside the hall
- Cardiovascular Expert Theaters: More educational programming in the hall
- Gamification: A game attendees use to visit booths for a chance to win daily prizes.
- Quick Start Guide: A welcome brochure attendees receive at their hotels that focuses on the Science & Technology Hall
- Simulation Zone: Attendees test their cardiac skills on the latest simulation technology
- Robust Marketing: We have an extensive marketing campaign promoting the Science & Technology Hall before and during Sessions. (See below)
- VIP customer: Exhibit hall-only invitations for your customers
- Banner ads and articles in up to four digital Conference Preview emails reaching 450,000 prospective attendees, members and industry professionals.
- Advertisement in the Sunday, November 13 Dr. Bag: Distributed door-to-door at hotels and onsite
- Conference Preview: Mailed to 13,000 attendees, members and industry professionals, the Science & Technology Hall is highlighted as one of the top “Don’t Miss” reasons to attend Scientific Sessions
- Promotions: Including advertisements in the onsite Final Program, onsite signage, exhibitor lists on the Scientific Sessions News page, an exhibit hall map on the Scientific Sessions website, and promotion in the center spread of the official onsite Daily Newspaper Sunday – Tuesday with circulation to 15,000 attendees each day
- Science & Technology Hall Planner: A publication dedicated to guiding attendees through the exhibit hall with exhibitor listings and an exhibit hall map.
- Mobile App Push Alerts – Daily push alerts remind attendees when the exhibit hall opens and closes. Additional push alerts drive traffic to the Product Theaters, WIFI-Charging Lounge, Simulation Zone and EP Central.
- Rotating Kiosk – Signage on rotating kiosks market the Science & Technology hall to attendees.
Scientific Sessions Marketing Program
A well-attended conference has a fully integrated advertising, public relations and e-marketing campaign to promote the event! Here’s just some of what we do to promote Scientific Sessions:
- Dynamic registration email marketing campaign including targeted messaging to encourage key specialists to register
- Direct mail
- Dedicated conference preview and registration campaigns to potential domestic and international attendees – both print and digital
- Conference preview emails reaching 450,000 prospective attendees, members and industry professionals.
- Cardiology specialties campaigns: emails, programming, etc., for each segment
- Regional print and digital outreach to Chiefs of Staff at medical schools
- Medical Journal advertising in NEJM, AAAS, Nature Events, Lancet, Journal of Clinical Investigation, MD Conference Express and more.
- Latin American campaign with emails translated to Spanish
- Robust social media campaign
- Local New Orleans advertising
Scientific Sessions Attendance Figures
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
- Only select vendors are approved to contact exhibitors about exhibit services and sponsorship opportunities. View list of official contractors.
- OnPeak is the official housing contractor for AHA/ASA Conferences. No other hotel/housing provider is authorized to contact you on behalf of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Be cautious of any company claiming to sell/rent any AHA/ASA Conference attendee list. AHA/ASA has no association with these companies nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark. AHA/ASA does not sell/rent attendee email addresses to any third party. AHA/ASA and its registration company, Convention Data Services, only rent attendee mail addresses to exhibitors for one-time use, before and after AHA/ASA Scientific Conferences.
- If you have any questions or concerns about any correspondence or solicitation that you receive seemingly on our behalf please reach out to Julie Davis, Sr. Manager, Exhibits at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.