It is our pleasure to invite you to the International Stroke Conference 2016. The American Stroke Association’s annual meeting is a gathering of influential physicians, scientists and researchers who are committed to the latest developments in cardiovascular disease and stroke. The Science and Technology Hall provides a unique extension of their education experience as they review the products and services designed for this important specialty.
Why Should You Exhibit?
- Your customers and prospects are here.
- The International Stroke Conference is the largest conference of its kind.
- Attendees look to the Science & Technology Hall as an extension of our extensive education and program offerings.
With an anticipated professional attendance of 4,300, you, as an exhibitor, have the opportunity to interact with colleagues from around the world with wide-ranging research interests and expertise in stroke prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation.
ISC Attendance Figures
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
- Only select vendors are approved to contact exhibitors about exhibit services and sponsorship opportunities. View list of official contractors.
- OnPeak is the official housing contractor for AHA/ASA Conferences. No other hotel/housing provider is authorized to contact you on behalf of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Be cautious of any company claiming to sell/rent any AHA/ASA Conference attendee list. AHA/ASA has no association with these companies nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark. AHA/ASA does not sell/rent attendee email addresses to any third party. AHA/ASA and its registration company, Convention Data Services, only rent attendee mail addresses to exhibitors for one-time use, before and after AHA/ASA Scientific Conferences.
- If you have any questions or concerns about any correspondence or solicitation that you receive seemingly on our behalf please reach out to Molly Larrick, Associate Manager, Exhibits at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.